Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2018

OATH of The PHARMACIST







πŸ‘‰I swear by the code of ethics of Pharmacy Council of India in religion to the community & shall act as integral part of health care team

πŸ‘‰I shall uphold the laws & standards governing my profession.

πŸ‘‰I shall strive to perfect & enlarge my knowledge to contribute to the advancement for Pharmacy and Public Health.
πŸ‘‰I shall endeavors to discover and manufacture drugs of quality to the alleviate suffering of huminity.

πŸ‘‰I shall hold in confidence the knowledge gained about the patients in connection with my professional practice & never divulge unless compelled to do so by the law.

πŸ‘‰I shall associate with organization having their objectives, for betterment of the Profession of Pharmacy and make contributor to carry out the work of those organizations
While I continue ti keep this oath unvioleted, may it be granted to me to Enjoy life & the practice of pharmacy respected by all, at all times! Should I trespss to violet this oath, may the reserve be my lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment

WORKING IN ASEPTIC AREA YOU HAVE TO KNOW (part-I)

  ΓΌ   DP : difference b/w two applied pressure of two different area. ΓΌ   Relative humidity(RH): Humidity       concentration of water va...